hey guys please please please comment on my poems... i've put so much of myself and my experiences into these poems, they are 'me' so please tell me what ya think! thanx guys!

oh! don't forget to check out my boyfriends blog...
http://macamoroso.blogspot.com/...
and my baby bros...
http://themusicprof.blogspot.com/
also check out my girl's pic and vote on it...
http://brickfish.com/Pages/PhotosAlbums/PhotoView.aspx/picid=507667-13687597&7pid=698574&scid=286

Thursday, March 13, 2008

i wish you were here with me right now.
i wish you were lying right next to me so my bed wouldnt be so cold.
i wish i could put my arms around u so my heart wouldnt be so cold.
my whole life is collapsing right here in front of me and i cant help but laugh.
all because of you.
"the love of my life wrote this to me on his blog and i thought it was just so beautiful, it's the kinda thing i'd write...sept he wrote it....you wouldn't get it unless you knew what happened but i thought it was just amazing......he always knows just what to say........."
*giggle*
I LOVE YOU JUSTIN SHAFFER

No comments:


justin...
you are my superman...
and i always want to be your lois lane...

him: "you have to be the most beautiful girl i have ever seen."
her: "then you must be blind"
him: "nope, just in love"


I'm about to fall asleep on the phone then he whisphers
Him: "you are so cute."
Me: "huh?"
Him: "i can imagine you half asleep right now... you look so darn cute..."
Its funny cuz ive never fallen asleep around him... how does he know these things

Everyday I Fall More In Love With You More
Not Because Of What You Do For Me Or How You Act
But Because I Have Finally Realized
Your Everything Ive Been Looking For

justin... i'd kill myself before i'd ever experience one moment of my life knowing it'd be a moment of my life without you.

I love you.
Not just for who you are,
But for who I am when I'm with you.


It Was A Love Like No Other.The Kind Of Love Where He Would Whisper In Her Ear How Much He Loved Her, Just For Her To Hear;But He Would Rather Scream It From the Rooftop For Everyone To Know He Was Crazy About This Girl.

Him "What should I do?"
Her "Follow your heart"
Him 'What do you think my heart is saying"
Her "I dont know, Im not your heart"
Him "You're most of it"

Boy : * looks at girl and smiles *
Girl : * giggles * what !?
Boy : ...how did i get so lucky ?


In the end I'm not perfect,I'll annoy you & tick you off,Say stupid things & then take them back.But put all of that aside..You will never find a girl who loves you more than me.

You know its love when you can't stand going one day without seeing him and when you can't you do everything you can to see him.


I've lived my pastI'm living my present But you have my future


"God made spaces between my fingers for you to fill"

**somewhere between//
all our laughs//
our long talks//
and all our jokes//
I feel in Love.**


He told her..."I'm not scared of anything... except losing you..."

When I first saw you, I was afraid to talk to you.
When I first talked to you, I was afraid to like you.
When I first liked you, I was afraid to love you.
Now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you.

I used to have a list of everything I wanted in a guy…But once I met you I threw that list away;Because you were everything on it and more


Maybe its the way you say my name,
or the way I get everytime we talk,
or the way you make me laugh when nothing is funny…whatever it is,
I'm never letting go of it


I will never forget those nights where id close my eyes and dream of you and woke up happy knowing every second you were gone was one second closer to me and you seeing each other once more.